Quite simply, we are the fundraising arm for Bowmanville Hospital. For the past 45 years, the Foundation has inspired the community to help care for capital improvements and essential medical equipment needs for Bowmanville Hospital. Your gift to the Bowmanville Hospital Foundation stays in Clarington.
The Foundation works closely with hospital leadership, as well as our doctors, nurses and health care teams to ensure that your gift makes an impact on the lives of patients visiting Bowmanville Hospital.
Bowmanville Hospital Foundation (formerly Memorial Hospital Foundation – Bowmanville), was founded in 1976 to support the easternmost hospital of Lakeridge Health.
The Foundation is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors and is managed by a dedicated staff of professionals who ensure that your gift is used effectively and efficiently right here at Bowmanville Hospital.
Mission – To inspire the human potential to give, one giver, one gift at a time.
Vision – A circle of giving, caring and sharing. Working together to make a difference in the health of our Community.
- Leadership – Finding innovative solutions to manage change and grow the Foundation
- Accountability – Measuring, achieving, and reporting results and using donor dollars wisely
- Teamwork – Working together to achieve the mission and vision of the Foundation
- Integrity – Being honest and respectful in everything we do to gain the trust of each other, our volunteers, our donors and our community
- Our Donors – Maintain strong donor relationships and attract new donors
- Our Community – Tell the Bowmanville Hospital story.
- Our People – Sustain a culture that values individual and team contributions
- Our Organization – Enhance our reputation of excellence