Since the beginning of the COVID-19 outbreak, the Foundation has been closely following direction from Lakeridge Health and public health authorities to ensure our community’s health and safety is our top priority.
We are monitoring the situation carefully and have heightened best practices in the office as a precaution. In the event you would like to submit a donation in person, our offices will remain open from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, however, we appreciate our donors making every special effort to submit donations via mail, online at www.bowHF.com/donate. Or, call the Foundation office at 905.623.3331 ext. 21881
We are asking all visitors, volunteers and donors to respect the directives set up by our public health authorities. However, if you must come into the Foundation Office please keep in mind we will not see you, if you have been out of country and have not self quarantined yourself for the recommended 14 days. Alternatively, you can reach any member of our Foundation team if needed, please use the contact information below:
- Frank Cerisano, Chief Executive Officer ● 905-623-3331 ext. 21882 ● firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrea Russell, Chief Development Officer ● 905-623-3331 ext. 21884 ● email@example.com
- Zachary Houston, Administrative Associate ● 905-623-3331 ext. 21881 ● firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bethany Matovic, Major Gifts Coordinator ● 905-623-3331 ext. 21388 ● email@example.com
- Caitie Lehman, Development Coordinator ● 905-623-3331 ext. 21855 ● firstname.lastname@example.org
Our staff will remain available to meet the needs of our donors, volunteers, and partners during these very difficult times in our history. We may not be able to physically meet with you, but we are simply a phone call away. Together we can help curtail the virus and help our most vulnerable.
For more information COVID-19, please visit the Lakeridge Health COVID-19 web page.
CEO, Bowmanville Hospital Foundation